Thanks to Henry N. for sending patches to the AWS4C library. I applied and tested them, hence the new release of the library.
Here is the list of changes:
- The code quality has been improved. Some memory leaks fixed. Also addressed some warnings given by GCC 4.1.2
- Addressed a bug with having wrong file length after get
- When debug is not set, don’t print verbose output to stdout
- Fixed up EU and virtual host URLS
- Now can set the mime-type for the items
- Now can attach canned ACL to the items
The library is available at http://code.google.com/p/aws4c/
Have any questions or suggestions write to me ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ or post your comment here.